1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

749 749s Black Mono

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by RC1, Jul 14, 2020.

1. its a much smaller subframe

2. I’d happily nip over to harrogate my folks live there part time I been there two days running anyway...thing is I’m no bike expert but I can physically see it and poke it

3. It has a mono sub frame but that could have been retro fitted... Ducati Leeds should be able to check if they sold it new.

4. Hpi should describe what it is? £5 well spent

5. looking at the pics the rear ally subframe is a matter black than the glossier trellis

6. wheres the bit about ducati leeds or is that just a guess?!

7. let me suss vendor out tomorrow and see how he feels about me sending a ninja to inspect

8. on even closer inspection it looks like the bolts fixing the sub to the trellis have the same blue marker as the rest of the bolts suggesting the bolts at least are original to the bike - doesnt mean the subframe isnt though

9. Haaa I’m around tomorrow to a degree but might be heading south to london/ oxford later in the day then back up to Blackpool Thursday and back in Leeds Thursday evening but sure I can have a look tomorrow if he is about in the morning/afternoon or it will be Thursday teatime/evening

10. It's a Leeds registration plate 'YJ'

11. 4.5 years ago and no disclosed mileage :thinkingface:

12. yep i saw that just now... fair play

13. i cannot see another black mono in the uk with google...

14. Chizel had his stolen :(

Do Not Sell My Personal Information