1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

765rs Finally Picked Up/build Thread

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Bondy7070, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Apoligies gents, been absolutely snowed under at work taking on a new position.

First day was at Mallory, first session horrendous, back end wafting everywhere, front end inspiring not an inch of confidence.
    Took it over to the suspension guy and got it all dialed in spot on. Didn't particularly enjoy the rest of the day purely due to the track.

Next day, Donnington Park GP.
    Absolutely loved it. First session or two I was a bit cautious and ropey as the last time I left the track it was KO'd in an Ambi. But by the afternoon I was thoroughly enjoying it.
    The stock Showlins and BPF's are more than fine for my standard of riding, feels like it handles on rails. M50s with the HEL lines were great.
    Unfortunately there's a distinct lack of photos due to the fact it was an MSV day and the guy they use is wank.

That's me now until I can maybe get away for a Euro over winter, I'm going to get a full system on, decals on the fairings and get the correct bits for some Laptop witchery.

• Like Like x 3
  2. got it painted yet mate ??

3. Negative mate. Got all this to do, bikes down in Cornwall I’m currently in Edinburgh. Will get round to it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I did say ages ago the front end is soft as shite out of the box. :D
    Good to hear it’s sorted mate. :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information