1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

78yr Old Man Stabs Burglar - Arrested For Murder.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Robarano, Apr 4, 2018.

?
  1. The burglar deserved it, he shouldn't have been there

85 vote(s)
    98.8%
  2. Over the top, to the stocks with the old fella

1 vote(s)
    1.2%
  1. A 78 year old man encounters 2 burglars in his home in the early hours. They force him into his kitchen, armed with a screwdriver. A struggle ensues and one of the burglars is stabbed to death.

Justified or not? :thinkingface:

The Story

2. Justified. Will just be a formality and he will be cleared I'm sure.

• Agree Agree x 8
  3. One word only on this thread from me;YES:upyeah:

4. Would be a gross miscarriage of justice if he were charged, let alone convicted. The right to defend ones home with reasonable force is one thing but he was, apparently, threatened with a potentially lethal weapon and responded in self defence.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Justified.

Glad the wanker got what he deserved

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Cool, lets make this the most one sided poll ever. :)

upload_2018-4-4_13-35-14.png

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Not many liberals on this forum.....
    Do you think we've had enough of thieving scum?
    I'm about to run the gauntlet of Eastern Block beggars in Hounslow high street (Spec savers).... last time I was approached by 5 different groups... very intimidating even for a 20 stone lump.

8. If I caught someone in my gaff, the fecker would've be safer had he burgled Fred West's house.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  9. If he was in fear of his life then yes...
    If he was just defending his property then he should have stabbed both of the scum.
    Just my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. and you're playing down the 30 stone lump then:D

11. 100% justified.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. According to the news, the home owner is still in custody. Andy

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  13. Hmm ... he's already served a longer sentence than the surviving burglar will.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. And one of the scum is in the shite - permanently.

• Love You Love You x 1
  15. They should let the old man stab the other one in the eyes with the screwdriver, or one of his choice.. If he lives he won't burgle again.

Ok, may be a little over the top but i have had enough of these scum - the planet is over populated as it is, the threat of capital punishment would cure these crimes overnight.

16. Can’t wait to hear the mother say what a lovely young lad he was. Must have been a one off, caught up with the wrong crowd : unamused:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Spoil sport :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. If all 3 things confirmed, pikey twats, thieving, in someones house...then yes, they deserve everything they get. Unbiased opinion :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. Pierrepoint is ready with his rope:upyeah:

#19 XH558, Apr 4, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  20. I got burgled and they stole my entire record collection. This was 30yrs ago and it was all vinyl and rare stuff too. (Im into Northern Soul) I found out who and a random gang of scooterists tap danced on their head. No idea who these angels were.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information