1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

81 Mhr .. After 25 Years Its Time.

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by MisterB, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Same as my old man on here @ducati dad. 78 this year and rides, 996R, 888SP4, '89 851, ST4s engined 888 (home built) and in the process of building a 888 engine café racer.

• Like Like x 7
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  2. I obviously need more bikes!

• Like Like x 2
  3. I think I could get it in the conservatory It would look superb between the 900ss.Bevel & 916sps
    Where's that tape measure

4. Slow but steady progress so far, which can be seen here..

• Like Like x 5
  5. Slow progress, but progress nonetheless.. now if only I could find its ignition key..

• Like Like x 3
  6. Not had much time to work on the bike recently, but I have replaced the original coils (one of which was damaged) with a new pair of Dyna coils and leads. The new coils are slightly bigger than the originals and wouldn't fit in standard position, between the down tubes under the headstock, nor could I use the standard coil mounting bracket. So I needed to make a coil mount which put the new coils just in front of the down tubes but as close as possible to their original location.

Finally accepted I wont find the ignition key, god knows where it is, so bought a new barrel and key.. not cheap at £67, no doubt the old key will turn up soon after I fit it..

MHRCOILS5A 011.JPG
    NorleyStart4andMHRFInalCoils 003.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  7. Nice and neat Mr B.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Nice bit of work that

9. Very interesting I’m enjoying learning more about these old ladies :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information