1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

848 Evo Corse Se - Is It A Future Classic?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by viffviff99, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Noooooo far to common lol

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. But it's not grey!

3. Spec wise they are nothing special so can't see why anyone would pay a big premium for one. They are just a very nice 848 if you ask me.

4. Two shades of grey actually as I wouldnt call the darker colouring on them black

5. No but in 2013 they made them with the brushed aluminium tank where as all the other 848's all have plastic tanks coming out of the manufacturers shed.

6. Potayto, potahto. Grey, greyer

7. Looking at it as a bike and collectors of such. The current bikes we saw in our youth and I will use the lc as an example, were several hundred pounds and a matching mint one is now between 5-7 grand but that has taken nearly 36 years to get there

in 23 years from now, they say we will all be using electric engines as petrol and diesel ones will be banned so the market for an ornament will drastically reduce, something to think about for vehicle collectors even more so if they do bring it in.

A limited edition bike is like a limited edition ice cream

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. ifa you ever want to sell the nero please let me know! I seriously miss mine...

9. My favourite colour scheme.:upyeah:
    I've started browsing at these and they seem pricey though.....but I am poor.:confused:

10. Threads merged

11. I have just done pretty much the same, ditched the 1199 for an 1198 :)

12. 1198'S seem to becoming popular again.

13. I loved the Panni, but i never gelled with 100% where as the 848 from the first day I had it we were one :)
    Last year I got a chance to ride my mates 1098R from Loomies cafe to where the 272 joins the A3 near Petersfield 6.5 miles of nice twisty road. I felt at home on it immediately, earlier this year got another blast out on it this time we did about 15miles, absolutely loved it.
    I didnt won't to go down in CC's and stay with just the 848 I wanted that 1ltr power so I hunted for an 1198.
    Plus I have always preferred that style trellis frame under seat exhaust. as that sings Ducati to me.

• Like Like x 1
  14. @Cupid Stunt i had the reverse situation to you saturday, me and a mate went to ducati aylesbury for a blast out me on my 1198 him on a 1299s on the way home we swapped bikes, the pani was fast but no where near as comfy as my 1198 seat was rock hard and i kept sliding about on it when braking and i didnt like all the electronics to much on the road, couldnt wait to get back on the mine. Even my mate said what a nice bike the 1198 was to ride so much smoother than the 1299 and he thought about selling the pani and going the 10/1198 route again.

saying that i bet when the pani is on the track its a totally different ball game.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Evo Corse 21077731_784308425085320_2987737164010292773_n.jpg This Evo Corse is probably worth a lot more cash. Well the seat is anyway. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. Vince's arse is much nicer!

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. TBH i have never checked and really wouldn't want to...but each to their own. :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. No wonder you are always behind me, obviously checking out the rear view.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Obviously the conversation had at the challet this morning is more relevant than I thought and trust you to spot the unusually dressed person.

20. Not just unusually dressed....additional appendages appear to have been added too.

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information