1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

851 And 888 Forum Demise > Rebirth ? @mods

Discussion in '851 / 888' started by Jon Wright, May 9, 2020.

1. Threads merged

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. I have contacted Marvin Jensen on the Ducati.ms site on this (he is one of the admins)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Yep... looks like the site provider has changed some authentication rules, probably while doing maintenance/upgrades. Nothing to do with payment - it is a restriction on the server filesystem that they need to address.

4. I got hold of Marvin and he has tagged Jimmy again. This time he has also offered to forward my details to Jimmy so we can hopefully have a chat about preserving the forum now and into the future. No response yet from Jimmy, who apparently is now in Australia.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Working ok for me.

6. I don't think that it is OK.
    You can navigate the site but since you cannot login, you cannot post or see pictures.
    Most likely to change from the supplier to manage login config that has not been implemented in the site itself.

• Like Like x 1
  7. You are right, I was just browsing the forum content and assumed I was logged in but I wasn’t.

8. It is such a valuable resource for 888 owners, it would be a shame indeed if this information got lost

9. It is good to see old familiar forum members names, agree with all with regard to resurrection of our old familiar 851 888 forum. Best of luck and thanks to everyone trying to boring it back, many thanks
    RWG

10. That's what I found - the site is still there, but I can't login.

11. I am able to login, but I seem to be the only one

12. Can login & browse but not post...

13. Yeah,it is not anymore what it is use to be.
    It is a shame,there was A LOT of info for the 851/888 on it.

Henk!!!

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information