1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

851 Worth?

Discussion in '851 / 888' started by Sambighair, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Sorry I didn't realise question had been asked, any more pictures?

3. I can take more pics tomorrow!
    Cheers
    Mike

4. Your 750SS is the sister to my 900SS, also a '92 model.

IMG_6332.JPG

The 851 is lovely... shame you're not looking for a yellow 999s instead ;)

#64 Fire3500, May 8, 2018
    Last edited: May 8, 2018
  5. Do you ever get up to South Leverton for the bike meet at The Plough? Ideal spot for an older bike. I'm just up the road near Market Rasen.

6. 20180421_100841.jpg
    My little toy on a ride out last week now I've gotten rid of all the stickers.

• Like Like x 7
  7. Can you get the Superbike stickers recut to read Sambighair?

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. I had enough of a ball ache getting the bloody things off, I don' fancy adding new ones just yet!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. It's looking mega, dude. You'll have to have a ride over this way on it in the summer. :)

10. Sounds like a plan!

11. very nice looking bike there, Sam.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thank you Pete! It's an absolute grin factory!

13. Hi Carl,

A few more pics!
    851 side.png
    851 clocks.png 851 disc.png 851 chain.png

Duc85107.png

14. Nice, I'll never forget sitting at au rouge at spa (spelt wrong I imagine) in the middle of the night world endurance race about 25 years ago, the four cylinder jap stuff screaming down the start finish but the Ducati's or Ducati came chugging down sounding totally effortless but going every bit as quick or quicker, it was probably that experience that drew me to Ducati as it's still fresh in the memory, not sure what the bikes were in endurance maybe 851 or 888 awsome whatever ...lovely bike you have.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information