1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

899/959 Tri Options Cup Or Track Day Bike

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Messer, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Thanks, looks a nice bike. Will consider that maybe if the yellow one goes..

2. Or get someone to msg him and ask for a number to call

3. As said above, it’s josh’s bike I was talking about earlier.

@graeme4130 knows him well and might be able to put you together

4. Now sorted, thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Which did you get ?

6. he’s just teasing us now! o_O

7. I was close to buying the blue one, but agreed to buy the yellow JHP bike

• Like Like x 5
  8. You'll not go far wrong with that bike mate. Ben and his dad always have an immaculately turned out machine. If you keep it that colour then look out for the trucks in the same livery, you'll notice them now that's for sure.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Thanks mate, JHP pretty much said the same today, said they are very well kept and always get everything the needed.

the bike is far too much for my needs and skill level, but I like a nice bike it’s part of the enjoyment for me so long as it’s more manageable than the brute of the 1199 that’s the main thing! :)
    Roll on 2020 trackdays I can’t wait to get on it

• Like Like x 2
  10. Looks a lovely bike. Congratulations...:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. You will love it. The 959 is a great bike on track, never ridden one on the road so wouldn't know about that. Once they are all set up well they handle like a dream. Sensitive to gearing if you want to go to the extreme but for track days I reckon you'll only need a handful of sprockets. I am not riding a Ducati for the first time in 5 years this season and it feels a little bit strange. Onwards and upwards though and I still have a road going Duc to get my rattly old italian fix. Enjoy the new bike.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information