1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

899 For Sale,if Carling Made 899's..............

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by simmytt, Jul 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Very nice!! What exhausts would be going back on the termi's or standard cans? How much with the current exhaust system still fitted ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. I have had the standard system brushed polished to put back on with flapper valve removed
    , I would be looking for +£1800 for the full Akra system, I am pretty sure you will not find a full system for that price, imo the rear shock would be the must have +£700, all standard parts going on are new or as new .
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  3. v interested, the exhaust system is lovely but sadly out of my price range, what end cans would be fitted ?
    So with rear ohlins fitted you'd be asking £10.5k ?
    What's tyre life ? Mainly road use or track days ?

4. have you decided if your going to be selling parts separately?

5. So busy with work at the moment and any spare time i get i am out on the 1299 while the weather is good,when things ease up a bit i will start to strip it,it will be a sad day,i fuckin love this bike.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. What a shame if that happens, looks the real deal too. Needs a good home I guess.

#26 samieb, Oct 11, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Damn that's stunning. Easily the nicest 899 I've seen.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. I forgot how good the Panigales look with the bare engine as well, very tempted to take the plastics off my bikes but for the bit of extra protection it gives on track.

9. i will be taking them off my 1299 when i have time,there are some cables running across the one cylinder head,not sue what they are of if they can be tucked out of the way but it looks way better with the engine exposed.

10. Are you going to be selling bits before the year is out or looking unlikely?

11. If the bike is not sold i will be stripping over the Christmas break as i have plenty of time off.

12. Ok will you be willing to sell the mag clutch cover with carbon cover?

13. If Carling made 899's...... (Sorry, couldn't help it)...

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  14. Carbon cover may end up on the 1299:sunglasses:, i will only take the mag cover off if i can sell the slipper clutch,as its a lot of hassle for £100.

15. What would you want for the pair?

16. As a rough guide most big sale parts will be sold at market value and things like carbon and covers approx 50/60% of new cost, new mag covers £440 so £200ish.

17. Are u selling bits off then? I'm interested in the steering damper still

18. Ok well I'll be interested in the carbon shock cover, mag cover and clutch!

19. I have a couple of people who are genuinely interested in the bike and have kept in touch since the bike has been for sale, at the moment I have no time to put back to standard,if it doesn't sell befor Christmas I will put it back to standard over the Christmas break, quite a few people have been in contact regarding various parts and will be offered first refusal , the wheels and rear sets , screen, tail tidy ,seat cover will remain with the bike, I have sold the full set of standard fairings to help with my 1299 purchase, the price of the bike can be adjusted to what ever a potential buyer requires in the way of standard parts, bike is due a service in December so with the service I will let it go for 14k ,without the service £13800 ,with all the spares the price is negotiatable, spares inc suspension, exhaust, lights etc, the standard bike with wheels rear sets , seat cover, tail tidy , slipper clutch,screen and a few other trinkets will be up for sale at £9500.

20. Reduced to £13500 for the bike only.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information