1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 899 Panigale

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Miike, Jan 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They certainly do not sell for £1k. I was told this and tried for ages. I think they went for £550 in the end. They are heavy and shite.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Keep the bike, it's beautiful...you will wish you had not sold it, if you do sell it can you buy that bike in that spec for that price in the future? It will drop but then rise, you'll regret it..as said get rid of something else first, we all hanker after an ex bike, I'd give my bits for your bike, I'd be on the receiving end of a bison to own your bike....you got it how you want it withdraw the sale it's nearly spring enjoy it...then at end of season If you want rid I'd seriously be interested, I'd flog rvf in a flash for that.

3. Plus you still need to break it in after 4 years :p

Never regretted selling my 899 for a 675r, but your bike makes me want one again!

4. Your RFV is beautiful. That was my dream bike when I was younger. It’ll be worth more than the 899 in 5 years.

I have my fingers crossed my flat sells quickly, then I’ll keep it for a summer at least. The flat is a tricky one to sell though, but I live in hope!

• Like Like x 1
  5. You’re not wrong there. I really need to learn to ride properly. It’s still on the original tyres o_O:)

6. This was at sherburn today, not in one millions years would I have that over your bike...

IMG_2402.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thank you, I agree so basically if we swap bikes now you will laughing in 5 years :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Be laughing I meant :)

9. Sold :sob:

@El Toro would you close please? Ta

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information