1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

899 899 Track Bike

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by carson, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Never thought about the exhausts...

2. Sell them, recoup some money :)

3. Tempted myself....I had a look about last year.
    Read the same reports re the brakes and ABS. turn the ABS off and try different pads and/or M50's and matching MC.
    There was a German bloke at Portimao on one in Martini fairings - which was nice:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. @carson Is it one of the hero bikes you've purchased?

5. Hmmmmmmmm ...:cool:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. No mate. I looked at them but I believe they are being sold with standard suspension

7. Cool.
    Get some pics up :)

8. I've just placed a deposit down, I'll be collecting it next month when I get back back from work. I'll post some pictures up then

• Like Like x 2
  9. Who’s was it? Those P&H bikes were a steal, if they had the kit fitted still. Keep looking, I’d love one as a track bike..

10. Which ones....?

11. Think they are sold, but hung around ages at 7500

12. Think they are sold, but hung around ages at 7500

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Think they're being sold with standard suspension though

14. Yes, reckon front will be ok with springs for rider weight, but you’d need to swap the rear out.

15. I've built a 899 trackbike from a damaged 2015 bike,
    Only managed a couple of track days so far but the bike has been awesome.
    It has a STM slipper, blip box, TTX GP shock and SBS front pads. I have not found the brakes to be lacking at all with the SBS pads fitted. It passed noise testing with Termis at Cadwell no problems.
    Planning a few more parts over winter but being away permanently with work isn't allowing me to use it as much as Id like unfortunately.

IMG_2629.JPG

downloadz_120917_4811_cadwell_park.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  17. How do you get a quick action throttle for a bike with RBW? That looks like a pretty healthy list of parts.

• Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information