1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

900 F1 Replica

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by ColinL, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Gold Line callipers and Master Cylinders

2. Monster down pipes and custom silencers.

3. upload_2020-4-27_9-52-0.jpeg
    cagiva Mito 125 rear lights.

• Like Like x 1
  4. That’s enough from me, I’m sure you’ve had enough by now. This was my first Ducati classic rebuild, very enjoyable and easy to work on. . I’ve done a lot of Laverda’s but first Ducati. I’m very impressed with the overall Ducati package of size/power..etc. I’m not a Ducati virgin though, having had the following from new...ST2/3/4/4S then MS 1000/1100s the MS1200. All brilliant bikes.

5. upload_2020-4-27_9-58-29.jpeg
    Next project lined up and ready to go.....NCR replica.
    Any recommendations on colour to go with the red base. options I’m thinking about are ...Yellow/Green/Silver.
    any advice appreciated.
    Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  6. Great F1 replica sweet. I built a lovely 900 Bevel ncr make a nice ride. Now on with another Bevel 900 Imola rep.
    When I learn How to upload will post pic.

7. Agree totally looks cool

8. To post pics ..
    Click ‘upload a file’ below your post
    Choose pic from your library
    Once uploaded into your post select ‘Full Image’
    It’s that easy

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. OR: if your an a pc just drag and drop from your desktop, it's even easier :):upyeah:

10. That looks like a well thought out and well executed project. Excellent :)

Do you know where the tank was sourced from?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. upload_2020-4-29_8-38-51.png
    tabclassics.com
    Will do polished aluminium as shown or scuffed ready for paint. Will also Monza cap is required.
    You can pick up a cheap fibreglass tank from ‘officine’ italy.
    Hope this helps.

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. upload_2020-4-29_8-52-35.png
    tabclassics.com.
    making a tank like this for my NCR Replica project. give them a ring and ask for Richard Phelps.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Very good for a bog standard engine, IIRC factory rated them at 73bhp (and that was probably at the crank). Has somebody dropped high comp pistons in it?

14. Ducati measured at the rear wheel until 2004 :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. upload_2020-4-29_11-6-37.jpeg
    standard engine I think. Just rebuilt carefully. Possibly doing well due to the K&N filters, jetted on the Dyno and the free flowing one off exhausts?
    Anyway, seems to be pretty healthy.
    Thanks for the comments

upload_2020-4-29_11-6-18.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  16. Great looking machine.

17. Say it ain’t, you’ve tethered a thorough bred to an instrument of torture. Did you not have a frankenbike to hand? I’m ashamed for you bud gonna have to phone me buddy to at least share the shock.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Ohh good lord, that feckin gorgeous!!!!

19. Bianchi off the turbo, my old Holdsworth now taking the strain (covered in cling film). not really Ducati speak but 2-wheel theme.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Holdsworth ¥ou say?. Pic or it doesn't exist.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information