1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

900ss Here It Goes - 2nd Life... Or Not

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by Alex Elle, Sep 20, 2020.

1. I was mentioned, just rebuilding the carbs on my 900, spent £100 on rebuild kits, have ultrasonic cleaned the bodys and all other bits, as Al said my 750 was a mare to get going, and when I sold my 400 that was having the same problems, so I'm not taking any chances this time, taking the carbs on and off is a nightmare, I hate it. Like Al said the dynojet kit can be overlooked, it also turned out that the 750 had a stage 2 kit in it, but for some reason had stage 1 jets, so I just ordered the right size from dynojet In the end, and that helped, open top air box and straight through cans got her running right in the end, should never have sold both of them, regret it, would love the 750 back, even though it was a wedding present from her that must not be mentioned!!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hello, i have a stage1 Dynojet installed on my 900SS. I was wondering how many turns out the pilotscrews to start with ?
    Another question: i saw once a list with o-ring dimensions for the different rings in the carbs, but i can't find that topic /thread anymore... can someone tell me where to find?

#42 Tedjeparre, Jan 29, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
Do Not Sell My Personal Information