1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

900ss

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Steve E, Jul 8, 2016.

1. No regrets. I was really pleased with the end result. I guess the only regret was having to sell it a few months ago.
    Mead Speed might post a seat/fairing to Sweden, they're a bit pricey though....... Mead Speed - Classic Motor Cycle Accessories

2. Oh, I see. Hopefully it was in favour of a new project so we'll se some more good stuff here soon:) Thanks for the link.

3. Just started another one.... 100_1312.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  4. How much did it sell for? It looks gorgeous! Same.again or somethinh new tbis time around?

5. The last one solld for £6250.
    A nice chap from Exeter is paying me to do this one.
    Same thing again, except the colour.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Keep the pics coming! Such a pretty build, love it!

7. What a great project. Please post lots of pictures!

8. Made a start getting a few shiney bits together while waiting for the new tank to be made.

100_1308.JPG

100_1342.JPG

100_1341.JPG

100_1357.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just found this thread and as above keep the photos coming,
    Whats the customers colour choice any idea yet.

10. That is a really beautiful bike.

11. This one will be silver/blue.

12. Everything seems to be moving along nicely.
    Hopefully the tank will be finished in the next few weeks. 100_1372.JPG 100_1376.JPG 100_1378.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  13. Looking good has the new tank been made yet,

14. Top, and sides are done, should be finished by the end of the month... I hope.

15. 100_1379.JPG 100_1380.JPG 100_1383.JPG Finally got the SS back today, and spent a few hours working on it this afternoon.
    If I can get the bike started tomorrow, and all the electics are okay, I'll start taking it apart ready for paint at the weekend.
    Just got to decide if it's worth paying to have the rear light bracket chromed.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Skilled worker who made the tank :upyeah:
    As regards to the bracket it would depend on the final colour, you could swap your chrome one from the other bike, to compare.

#37 Roadtrip, Oct 11, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  17. A local company called MCS made the tank.
    I think this is the 9th one they have done for me.

18. What are the skirts down the sides of the tank?

To me they spoil the look of a proper cafe racer tank.............but then I know what a 60s cafe racer looks like, so maybe I'm biaised.

19. The projects were intended to be a copy of the Baines Racing Imola. Clas-sic.jpg

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information