1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

900ss

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Steve E, Jul 8, 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Come om Steve you got it rolling yet :grinning:

2. Yep, it's rolling, I'll take some pics tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #65 Steve E, Nov 30, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Easy on the Vaseline Steve.
    Getting there, wheels always look good with new rubber :upyeah: if it was better weather i would take a ride over and have a look,

5. You're not wrong about the weather, it's been a bit nippy in the shed for the last few days

6. What a great job!
    The finish is incredible well done and performed
    I think we need a Cafe Racer subforum in this web!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Nearly there.... 100_1444.JPG 100_1445.JPG

8. Great work Steve, bet the customer is chuffed to bits, is the CBR tank on the bench the next project.

9. Thanks....I'm stripping the CBR for a local breaker.

10. All done, the Bikes now on it's way to Exeter. 100_1458.JPG 100_1456.JPG 100_1450.JPG 100_1452.JPG 100_1459.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  11. That was a quick build Steve 6 months, looks superb with a good colour choice, he will be chuffed when he opens the van doors.
    Is there another project coming up soon.

12. I had a phone call last week from a guy who wants a Guzzi V50 put back together, so we'll see.
    I'd love to do another SS for myself, but the wife won't let me.

13. Then tell the wife its for her :upyeah:

14. change wife?

• Like Like x 2
  15. Change of plan Steve, thought i recognised this bike.
    Ducati 900ss

16. No mate. I tried putting an ad on ebay to try and get another commision, but they pulled it saying that it was against their policy to advertise a service. It's worked in the past, so maybe it will again.

17. I like your thinking :upyeah:

18. Your work looks fantastic Steve, are you still looking for projects to take on? I have a '93 900SS that has stood at the back of the garage for 16 years (I've owned it since new but stopped using it). I'd be very interested in commissioning one of your projects if this is the sort of thing you do?

SM

Do Not Sell My Personal Information