1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

900ss

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by david mckendry, Jun 11, 2019.

1. just so cool and the correct colour as well

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Buy a carby 900 as soon as possible...
    Fantastic bikes... Down on power for sure but the torque is fantastic and the handling..
    I'd be lieing if I said it could keep up with a modern sports bike but it can certainly suprise em...
    A cheap future classic at the minute I think...

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Its the usual you always think the worst of them but I had very little bother with my 749s, plus you hear so many negatives, which I really shouldn't be put off by. Real good to talk on here to here what like minded folk really think. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ive my mind made up I need a 900ss carb version in yellow but I wouldn't turn a red one away, now to find money asap, as I don't want to sell any of the ones in the garage lol.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Spaghetti headers Chiz... maketh the machine! Torque-boost!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Superlight then... :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. I have 5 Ducati .. well 4 and the scrambler!!! I've owned a few more in my time.. not loads but another 5 or 6? Anyhu, I've had very little problems with any of em.. apart from my 749 track bike but I kinda knew it was a lemon from the off..
    I ride em all as much as possible . My 748 is the apple of my eye but the 900ss is fantastic...

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Red card!

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Have looked into that and will do more... But I'm just a poor boy from a poor family...

10. Yfooo duck?

11. Shit... I've not made it home yet... I shouldn't be rude to scrambles....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. They’re mega!

13. They are awesome... But a carby ss is awesomerer...

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Can’t argue.

15. On the food menu tonight;)

16. Cheers, was just going to pm you, 5k for 749 ...appreciate the free vehicle inspection result though :upyeah::joy:

17. Are you we buy any bike?

18. Gunna knock me down a lil?

19. I’d be rubbish wi money

20. As opposed to?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information