1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

900ssie Dp Ecu

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by WAH900ss, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Going to assume still nothing to report?

2. Kevin, exactly that, I'm not impressed, and may end up calling France again.

3. Indeed, I sent an email and was assured had gone to the information had gone to the 'concerned service' and it should be 'done rather quickly' - that was last Tuesday, I think my next step is going to be to PayPal to see if I can the money back from them.

4. Looks like refund coming through today

• Like Like x 2
  5. Notwithstanding the experiences of others-
    My understanding of the Ducati Grenoble offer is that they were selling a new and unused old-stock 900ie 1.5m ECU overwritten with the DP performance map.
    That is exactly the same process as was done originally for the DP remapped ECU sold with the exhausts etc, with the only difference that originally they got a DP label on them.
    I bought 2 at €49 each a year ago and they were as described, and both work as they should, so I’m happy.
    I figured that even if they had turned out to be standard, and I had to go into diag and modify the parameters, at that price they were still a bargain.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I still have the ecu, and there's a chance I may in the future, remap it when I have the time. Although I am thinking of selling the bike

• Like Like x 1
  7. Did exactly that - working like a good 'un with a DP map.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information