1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

916 Frame Sticker

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Alan Murphy, Feb 3, 2020.

1. 11410A94-6C2A-49FB-A5C8-9E80B649F593.jpeg Getting my 916 frame sprayed and wondering where I can get one of these?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. I just typed in Ducati 916 frame decal.:upyeah:

3. Now I feel thick!!:confused:

4. Nope your fine,but there's always another way to skin a cat.:upyeah:

5. that's great as im after one for my 996

6. Read some of the seller’s replies to negative feedback :joy: Andy

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Make sure you check the printed details on the decal before ordering.:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. That's shame if they don't stick.:confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Just to chuck in my thoughts on this; I would recommend fitting the sticker when it is warn - leave it on the radiator or just warm it up using a hairdryer briefly. This make the adhesive more likely to stick and also wrap around the tube. Wouldn't hurt to warm the Fram either - stop the cold transferring to the sticker and taking the temperature out of it. Lastly, wipe the frame with an alcohol wipe to remove absolutely any grease or other contaminates that you thin aren't there, but are.
    I believe there are two stickers, one is the one you are discussing, but there is a unique one on the other side with the chassis number on it. I was looking at these and was going to ask the seller if he can custom produce the other side. Good luck.

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Good points well made.
    I’ve had the frame painted in original colour and am trying to keep the bike as original as possible so getting the other side would be great but in the end, everyone will see it’s been restored so won’t fret too much

11. Give The Image Works a call. They can do pretty much all you need, good quality at a reasonable price.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information