1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

916 916 Senna Mk1

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by yev, Oct 20, 2017.

1. any ideas what are those 2x brackets for i just found?

IMG_2423.jpg IMG_2424.jpg

2. The top picture is similar to a bracket used to tidy the 2 breather/overflow pipes from the petrol tank and the 1 from the water expansion bottle where they exit at the lower casing. The lower picture is definitely homemade and I can only guess. Do you have an oil cooler ? My 748R oil cooler has an aluminium bracket that attaches to the fairing to keep it vertical which is broken. Your bracket could be to support the oil cooler. Andy

#82 Android853sp, Jan 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Some lead acid batteries also had a breather- overflow tube that ran through that wire bracket.
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yes, the wire near the oil window is to keep the battery overflow/breather from flapping about, not needed if you don't have a lead acid battery. The jubilee clip/bracket on the exhaust is some kind of home made bodge...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. IMG_2493.jpg IMG_2494.jpg IMG_2495.jpg IMG_2496.jpg IMG_2497.jpg IMG_2498.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  6. Stunning!!

7. just rolled her in to our camera test room. will get some decent lighting sorted in the next couple of days and shoot some nice content

8. looking forward to the better pictures but what i see loooking Good:upyeah:

9. 7B73C13E-A0B2-4BD0-B7C2-BCA877C0D7A1.jpeg Do you want a twin for the shoot...;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. haha. what number is yours?

11. 223, what’s yours?

12. sexy 69

• Like Like x 1
  13. IMG_1397.JPG IMG_1400.JPG

Almost finished - just in time for Spring :upyeah:

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Mine just pissed all the clutch fluid out from the slave Cylinder . Looks like needs to be replaced

15. OEM seal is now available from Ducati - only a couple of quid. I changed mine as a matter of course during re-build, looked at aftermarket cylinders but although I would like the lever to be bit easier to pull I decided to keep the bike original.

16. Thanks! Do you have part number?

17. PM'd you mate

Do Not Sell My Personal Information