1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

916 Sps Build. Only Been Stood For 7 Years

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by FirePhil, May 6, 2019.

1. Same size as what’s on there.
    Many on here are raving about Bridgestone S22s

2. I always go for Dunlop d212 tyres more of a track based tyre but I love um.

3. Whatever is on offer :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I had read great reviews on the S22 and the Dunlop SportsmaxTt. But it will probably come.down to what I can get on offer! Plan is to put the new decals on the air ducts and reinforce where the ducts join the nose cone and bolt through.

• Like Like x 1
  5. New stickers on and lacquered. Not smooth as it was a fresh coat. Wheels and touch up paint tomorrow.
    20190828_202012.jpg 20190828_202419.jpg 20190828_204831.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. I thought Vauxhall made the Corsa..

• Funny Funny x 4
  7. :p

8. I think I have the only early Ducati/Vauxhall collaboration! :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. QUICK QUESTION..... I have completely forgotten how to route the indicator wires back to the front loom. Obviously they enter the air duct, but i cant remember where they go from there. I don't want to start drilling exit holes when there could be a simple solution evading me!

10. Don't they go straight through the runner opposite to where they fix on.
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yep just checked mine, the wires go straight through the runner, the hole is further forward at the opposite side.
    Steve

12. Runner? When I took the air ducts out there wasnt an exit hole for the indicator wires to pass through. As the indicators mount on the air ducts, I'm going to drill, mount a rubber grommet and pass the wires through that way.

13. Air ducts, Air runners, both the same to me sorry for the confusion, I have both standard and carbon ducts and both have holes to take the wires out opposite and forward of the fixing point.
    Steve

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. IMG_0050.jpg
    Can be seen here.
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. With you now, that's what I plan to do, as of now!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Copied Birdie...Many thanks mate... see below
    20190829_185657.jpg 20190829_190026.jpg 20190829_190229.jpg 20190829_192501.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. You know that feeling when you take one step forward, but two steps back. Just discovered how brittle '98 Ducati plastic is.... 20190829_194732.jpg

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  18. Blumin ek what happened there.

19. I can vouch for it. Steve was the one told me about it I think. It works and sticks immensely strongly but..... it sticks really quickly, be warned, you get one go at lining them up

Do Not Sell My Personal Information