1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

916 Sps Foggy Replica

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Leighton, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Cheers that would be great.

I wanted to know if the bike can be bought at anytime, as the advert says sensible offers by email.
    Also what’s there idea of Sensible offers?

2. I only buy bargains apart from the one you put me on to, but still a good buy :blush::upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. He turned down a 50k offer from a dealer he is holding for 55k and would sell at that

• WTF WTF x 1
  4. Thanks for asking. Out of my price range though.
    Cheers

5. No problem at all. I’d suggest out of most, in my opinion I can think of plenty of other places to put 55k...

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yeah defo.

I’m sure I had a message from another member the other day, saying it was on autotrader for 45k. 10k is a good markup!!

7. No idea if thats what Norman’s adding or who’s making that 10k but yeh seems a touch high!

8. Not the same bike but a different one :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Still over priced though, don’t you think. It would need money thrown at it before it could be ridden, for sure.

Unlike the 001 if you bought that, now that’s a museum piece and only going one way......up

10. I'm confused as the factory normally retains the number 01 bike:thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. But it's the rare RH drive one :bucktooth:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Leighton are you the guy who messaged me about my SPS through insta?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Did you call mate mate ?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yes dude, just looked at your profile pic.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information