1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

916 Sps Foggy Replica

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Leighton, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Yes Brett, call him Wednesday. It’s a customer of his bike, waiting for the guy to send the details over.

Thanks Brett

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ok, I have another chap I know who had a foggy who offered it to me about 6 months ago but now he doesn’t seem to have iMessage and hasn’t replied yet. Will let you know if it turns out to be a lead

• Like Like x 1
  3. Is it yours?

4. Brilliant thanks mate :)

5. No, never had one or looked to buy one :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. You little fibber;) what about our member Bayliss's one up for sale:thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Was never interested :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. To be honest I personally think the foggy reps were well over priced for what they were.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Could not agree more!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Not really looked at it but it’s been in storage with a load of very expensive cars for a while ( collection I guess you call it - red cars :cool: )

• Like Like x 1
  11. Someone’s doing well for them selves :)
    Fingers crossed the guy contacts me with some details and a price.

• Like Like x 1
  12. They'd major problems selling them the first time around,so i've been told by a dealer not that long ago.

13. The new ones are selling as well though - got told by a contact that they had deposits on 4

14. I'm confused,so you're saying out of the 500 916 Anniversarios only four deposits heve been received so far Uk/worldwide:thinkingface:

15. No a dealer has deposits for 4 now has to try and get them

16. Ok:upyeah:,What a mare as Only one bike allocation per dealer.

17. If any of you have owned a genuine 916SPS Fogarty Replica from new, can you tell me if it came with any of the following Ducati Warning/Caution decals labels fitted to the Screen (label No1), Mirrors (label No2) and Tank (label No4) during transit? See attachments. It came with the other Ducati Warning/Caution decals labels Nos 5 and 10 ( obviously excluding the US emissions ones as it was a UK only Bike) but I would like to know specifically about Nos 1, 2 and 4? Thanks.

Attached Files:

18. Speak to baylissboy@:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information