1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured For Sale 916 Strada 1994

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Steve916s, May 19, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Everyone,
    Decided to sell my 916 as I no longer ride it and don't want it going to waste. My riding style has moved on since I bought this on 8th November 1994. There was a long waiting list at the time for these, and I got lucky when a famous actor changed their mind about buying. List was £12,500 but I paid £12,000 from Jack Lilley. So, everything is original except braided brake lines, metal quick release fuel fittings, side stand suicide bracket and thick silicone alternator cables. A few bits replaced over the years. Reg/rec, clutch slave, brake lever, clutch, front calipers all new seals etc. Engine out in 2017 for shims, lobes all good. New belts, Fuel filter and internal fuel lines last October. Not many miles since then.
    The bike isn't showroom, but it's been looked after. A few scratches. Some minor body cracks, all repaired. The rear stand comes with the bike, and some special tools as well. MoT until November. Ready to ride away!
    I'm thinking £9000.
    Thanks,
    Steve

IMG_2292.jpg IMG_2296.jpg IMG_2298.jpg IMG_2300.jpg IMG_2302.jpg IMG_2306.jpg IMG_2305.jpg IMG_2304.jpg IMG_2303.jpg IMG_2308.jpg IMG_2309.jpg

• Like Like x 12
  2. Oh yeah, I’m in Wantage, OX12

3. Nice.

Good to see an unmolested Strada.

GLWS!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. What's the mileage?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Hi Dougie, it’s 22223

6. It’s it ok to post the reg? I’m a bit naive about these things

7. If I didn’t have two already I’d have that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Hi Steve, is the Strada still available? If so, being a newbie would you mind sending me a pm with the reg number and your contact details please.
    Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  9. Happily and sadly my bike has now been sold.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  10. Thread closed

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information