1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

939 Quick-shifter.

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Bazblue, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Translogic give you a base setting,there instructions are realy good and easy to follow.you have a small Ecu unit with 3 dials which you can tune in or leave it on there setting. If you read there instructions it’s realy simple. For the road I wouldn’t bother, but track use its a yes. Hope this helps baz.

2. That’s a massive help, thanks Baz you are a gent! I saw reviews for the Translogic system being so good I was disappointed that they said they don’t have a system for the Hyperstrada, so this has given me a new perspective and I’ll definitely invest. Thanks again mate.

3. Did all the attachments come with the shifter. Also have you got pic of the control box

4. Welcome Dave. Introduce yourself properly in the newbies section too why don’t you :)

5. Hi, comes as a kit,

6. Hi comes as a kit, only mod is to replace one of the engine casing bolts with a longer stud.so that the quickshifter attaches to it. You will have to space it out so the q-shifter is in line. Take your time, when routing the cable, try follow other cables. Control box is small aprox 8x4 mm. Hope this helps baz.

636A7E14-B694-408E-8FF4-9B5F627B0A9B.jpeg

7. Do you know if you can add the auto blipper module to this quick shifter. Dont suppose you have the size of the engine stud you used or was it in the kit

8. No auto bliper just up shifts. Stud not part of kit, aprox size stud is 60 mm got to be threaded each end small spacer on stud to centralise. Q-shifter. study pictures of bike will give you some answers.

9. Looks like you can add auto blipper to this system for £250

10. I'm out of luck buying one direct as just got this message from translogic.

Hi Jason,
    I’m afraid we no longer manufacture the LS range of sensors, hence not having any product for your bike any longer. Sorry we cant help in this instance.

11. Sorry to hear that, new hypermotad 950 has one fitted, same engine 939 might have some luck there.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information