1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

939 Sp With Race Seat [pics]

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by TomLum, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Bought my first Ducati last month and while I absolutely adore the look of it, the riding position for me a 6ft 2 didn't feel great. Also used to riding sports bike where you move around a lot on the seat and the stock 939 seat felt really restrictive! After some research it seemed people recommend the Ducati race seat so I bought one. Some before and after pics below.

I love it and its transformed the bike for me! First proper ride out today and 100% improvement, its a must have in my eyes.

Before
    [​IMG]

After
    [​IMG]

Ride out on it today

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. I fitted a race seat to my 939sp in the first week of owning it and like you I loved it! Great bike, enjoy :upyeah:

3. Hi Tom. Nice bike (if too tall for me).
    Welcome to the best bike forum in the UK.
    You should introduce yourself to everyone in the Newbies section so people get to know who you are. :upyeah:

4. Seat will be going up for sale shortly. Was on the bike for approx 100 miles. Bike has unfortunately gone back due to a fault.

5. Tom - bit of a thread resurrection!
    Did you get your race seat from a Ducati dealer or eBay, etc? I'm on the hunt for one for my 939 and am wondering how to spot a genuine one:thinkingface:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information