1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

939sp Vs 950sp

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by kirks1989, Oct 6, 2019.

1. The exhausts back where they belong made it a lot easier for me to pull the pin on it. I would have. Had the termi full system fitted as well but it’s only 1 pipe side exit, more supermoto but looks weird on the hyper. Just stick a decat pipe and servo healer on and she sounds angry

• Like Like x 1
  2. Did you trade yours in for the 950? I take it the sports pack is still on then?

3. Have traded it in yes mate. But as a standard bike. Carbon wheels and bits are off and some other bits too.

4. Did you go for the sp?

5. yes mate. Just debating on the full termi or not

6. How much did you get on your 939? Are the 950sp around £14250

7. yea 14300 mate. 9 P/x

8. When you get round to riding her let us know what you think to the 950 enjoy

• Like Like x 1
  9. Will do pal, you’ll have to join our hyper club and represent us at the Ducati trackdays next year

10. Lol love to

11. Look forward to hearing your comparison. I bought a 939sp recently, was tempted to take out the 950 sp demo at manchester but daren't in case i preferred it:)
    I do prefer the looks of the 939 though and i'm iver the moon with mine. A mate of mine is currently tied between the 939 and 950 too.

12. you can’t take out Manchester’s demo,@kirks1989 bought it lol

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information