1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

950sp Cutting Out

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Gop, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Have you had any more issues Re the cutting out? I still have issues, very rare but still cuts out at slow speeds when using the clutch - when clutch is in the engine just shuts down, have to be quick to hit the start button again. I have just returned from a 600 mile trip and it only did it once but once is too often.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Haven't had any more issues with mine just got back from assen TT about the same 600 mile
    Currently on 1500 mile

3. My 950 SP has not cut out in 1200 odd miles, I’ve had a few false neutrals, but my 939 SP used to cut out occasionally, I hope you get it sorted.

4. Almost 500 miles on my 950....no issues of any kind.....

5. Losing my mind with this bike today. Beautiful 70 degrees and cool riding. Not an issue of heat, but definitely a tuning issue. Every time I had the bike riding for more than a half hr, when I pulled to a stop sign or slowed to a stop, the bike would auto blip or throttle down so low it would cut out and either not start for 5 minutes or have a vERY hard time starting. Once at a VERY BAD intersection. I am bringing it to my dealer Monday, but sooooo bummed out because I kept my buddies constantly checking on me to the point that the last time it died, I parked it and told them to just keep going without me. I convinced them that once it started I would do the 100 miles back home. Losing my f$&$^ mind with this problem.

7. Were you writing something?

8. Update: I have had the Arrow link pipe fitted, SC Project SC-1 end cans fitted and got the Re-Map from Rexxer installed. Have only completed about 100 miles since the upgrades, really well, pulls like a train - hopefully this will fix my very intermittent fault of the engine cutting out. ez8rsq19SguH6QIUIwoXiQ.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Love the red mudguard and upper handguards!

Custom paint work or aftermarket parts?

10. Glad you like it!
    Custom paint work - all my own work - didn't know I was capable of spraying. ZIi6rW05Q4W3QeFi2GEA%Q.jpg fullsizeoutput_5640.jpeg

11. Start taking some customer orders. I see a business right there! Awesome! :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information