1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 959 / 1299 Red Lower Fairings

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Steve Wright, Oct 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For sale due to taking my underslung Akrapovic off my 959 in very good condition.

A couple of very small stone chips as shown on one side [see pictures]

Looking for £130.00 inc postage.

IMG_2580.JPG

IMG_2581.JPG

IMG_2582.JPG

IMG_2583.JPG

#1 Steve Wright, Oct 14, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  2. Is the RHS unmarked as new?

3. Apart from a few small stone chips as shown in the pictures, fairings have been on the bike for 12 months.

4. Just to confirm that the fairings have been on the bike since January this year and covered around 1800 miles.

Thanks

5. Reduced to £225.00 Posted.

6. Hey Steve, how are you? Are you still selling the Akra as well? (Can't find the advert if you do, I'm sorry)

7. Stef

Akra has sold, just lower fairings and autoblipper for sale.

8. Dammit! Thanks for letting me know! Lucky you, and the owner :)

9. Would this fit a 1299? if so would you be willing to just sell me the RH side fairing for £70?

10. Yes they are 1299 fairings, sorry want to sell as a pair.

11. Ok, If anyone needs the left only PM me and ill take the right

12. Reduced to sell

13. These would make a great Xmas present

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. how bad are the stonechips? mine have one or two stone chips so was thinking of swapping maybe or paining the bottom bit black like the R

could you put some more pictures on as its hard to see the chips with the reflection

also are the 959 underbelly ones or 1299? think one of the vents differ slightly between models.

#16 flatstick959, Dec 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2017
  15. The 959 ones have a much smaller cutout around the bottom edge. If you put Euro spec 959 ones on a 1299, the bottom edge would overlap the sides of the exhaust (I’m sure you know that anyway, but just Incase anyone else reads this in the future). I’m sure he says further up they are 1299 fairings.

16. in the first post it says 959 akrapovic panels (which is what mine are)

the 1299 panels have an extra vent on LHS i think. These dont so i assume theyre 959 option panels same as mine

2000000003.jpg

17. Ahhhh.... the extra one where the engine casing would touch on the 1299... it makes sense now!

18. These came off my 959 and were ordered by Snells so presume 959 type.

Stone chips are small, will get pictures for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information