1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

959 In Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by edyducatihk, May 11, 2017.

1. Hi all, been a lurker for a while. Currently have a 959, amazingly awesome bike.

DSC_1165.JPG

2. Welcome, please join the map linked below.

Ducati Forum

ps: New dedicated map been launched soonish!

3. Well done that man for coming out of the shadows... So how is the riding on HK? Taken it over to the mainland yet?

4. Welcome :upyeah:

5. Have not taken it to China. It's a pain to ship it up to the Zhuhai track and not allowed to ride it into China.

6. welcome Dave

7. Lived in Hong Kong for a lot of years and loved riding out there....fookin hot in the summer tho!!!

8. Welcome Mate, bike looks lovely

9. Welcome, was just down in HK for a few days earlier during the week. PRC ~ very good riding up North in some regions: http://ducatiforum.co.uk/threads/china-adv-cruising-mts1200s-pp.13999/ and more simple PRC "People's Republic of Changes" ride reports with pictures = TBR China ADV Riding | Adventure Rider

Zhuhai Circuit has rental track bikes (various HK / PRC based bike shops) and really happening circuit (motorbike - car track days / racing) just in case you have never been. The Pan Delta Festivals usually bring really good crowds.....

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah I've been to Zhuhai a couple of times.

Good fun, however it sucks as I can't bring my 959 up, so need to rent bikes which sometimes aren't super and it's expensive on 600/1000s. There isn't enough variety in tracks that are available close to Hong Kong.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information