1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 959 Panigale 67 Plate For Sale

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by LiveFast......, Dec 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I’m finally getting around to listing my 959 for sale - I should have done it much sooner but procrastinated for no good reason!

I bought the bike in June 2019 and then used it on the road and for my first foray into novice track days.

The bike had 1733 miles on the clock when I got it and now has 3088.

I had it serviced by Ducati Peterborough in June 2020 and it hasn’t done any miles since.

It’s in excellent condition - the fairings are spotless apart from 2 stone chips on the upper front.

2 new tyres have been fitted and the battery regularly charged.

Selling as I bought another 959 to convert into a track bike as this one was too good to strip down. I won’t ever use this one again so it’s pointless just sitting there.

First registered 12/12/2017 so coming up to 3 years old.

HPI clear - I bought it without finance from a dealer.

£8995

998E84F0-D45C-4B12-9AA1-944761026D52.jpeg C981E887-E73F-4AA6-AB4E-0BE1B2210E90.jpeg F7C299EF-9CE6-40B1-9629-3D24EAB958FE.jpeg 07ED55E6-CAA4-4CF9-8E37-A27E894F7731.jpeg 49B2FEC0-18CC-4715-A63C-DF653B04B686.jpeg 23E18E86-8FF0-406B-AEEF-DAD0081F1D01.jpeg E7C68433-0205-4B10-BB8F-CA705A7608EC.jpeg C3398A12-7392-4B73-BB63-7B606D05C83D.jpeg 549FD0FB-E8F6-4ABB-ACE4-57ABA529A884.jpeg

#1 LiveFast......, Dec 1, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Looks tidy. GLWS

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Not the best time of the year for selling bikes but I’m just pleased with myself for actually getting it advertised! :innocent:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Good price considering some 899 on the market in the eights with considerably more miles! Glws....

So what’s next???

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. At the moment I’m going to be sticking with the track bike and the Triumph - fancy doing a bit of a tour in Spain next year and the Sprint is ideal for that.

I think my next toy purchase may actually be a sailing dinghy - I used to teach years ago and I always planned on getting a high performance boat for a bit of fun - time to do it while i’m still fit enough!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Sorry to hear you may have some tough times ahead, fingers crossed for you.
    If it gets too much, I’ve got 6k here for the bike and I can collect to suit you ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Lovely bike... I’d whip the tank stuff off make it look cleaner and show nothing hidden underneath personally and improve its looks

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I considered it but there’s a cost to the grips and protection so I thought I would give the buyer the option.

9. Yep totally get your logic

10. Agreed, if you offer to remove it for any prospective buyer, they’ll soon sus out your genuine about the bike and have nothing to hide.
    I put some carbon heel guards on my bike and was amazed at how much they flexed, so I put the R&G swing arm protector on just in case they ever touched the swing arm,...no problem so far.

11. I had so much trouble with both the stock heel guards and carbon ones on my track bike that I ended up removing the left hand one altogether and just using the R&G swingarm protectors.

To be fair the main issue is the damned Sidi boots I bought - horrible design - too many external bits to catch on the bike and screws that scratch everything. We live and learn - Alpinestars Supertech R for me next time I think!

12. My Alpinestars hook over the heel plate occasionally and have nearly had me off a few times.

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. Damn - I hoped from the design they wouldn’t do the same. Overall the Alpinestars design seem less likely to scratch up the bike so I still might give them a go - plus they have to be more comfortable than the Sidi’s!

14. My RST have done that on the right to the point it ripped a bit off the boots.

15. It was worse on some bikes than others. I've had to put duct tape over the plastic bits, in the past, to stop them hooking over the heel guard.
    My new suit has 'in' boots so that should cure it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sold today to a dealer who saw my facebook marketplace Ad.

I had another buyer interested in buying at £8500 so if anyone has another one with similar age and mileage they would like to sell then let me know and I’ll pass your details on.

17. Thread closed?

18. Thread closed then:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information