1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

959 Panigale

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by stephen boag, Jun 27, 2022.

1. New to the forum. Just bought my first Ducati.

6B53F3ED-A69C-4735-B39A-97C0C35A8840.jpeg

835D6C33-BD34-4786-93D7-958D14157024.jpeg

• Like Like x 12
  2. Welcome. Don’t own a 911 top do you?!

3. Welcome to the forum.:)

4. No, I have a Lambo though, just scratching the bike itch

• Like Like x 2
  5. Many thanks, looking to learn

• Like Like x 1
  6. lambo??

you must be mates with @Advikaz :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Sorry don't know what that is, but happy to chat with any Lambo owners. I own an R8 V10 Spyder manual as well, and I have to say the R8 is a better driving car, but does not have the visual appeal. Been running an original Gen 1 Blade for a while, also had an S1000 R, but the Ducati is another level in looks, really taken with this bike, obviously its had some extra's thrown at it, all of which I would have chosen myself, maybe not to everyone's taste, but I think they are all in-keeping.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Nice,

welcome ! Pics of 4 wheelers also required :cool:

9. unnamed (1).jpg

Manual of course....Though this is a bike forum, so really shouldn't be about car bragging rights, with the greatest possible respect....

• Like Like x 3

10. Awesome

5L Gallardo right ? They sound phenomenal !

11. Yes, 2004 first gen, which I prefer, and it has a special exhaust system so its a bit full on, sounds like a V10 F1 car. What model do you own?

• Like Like x 1

12. I’ve got an Aston at the moment. It’s just a running joke on here as all my mates seem to own lambos :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. In my immediate friends group there’s off the top of my head

Early aventador in red with a straight pipe.
    Lime green hurracan perf straight through system and possibly the loudest road car I’ve ever heard.
    Grey hurracan
    Red gallardo perf
    Black gallardo 5L ( like yours )
    White countach
    silver murci

Bloody everywhere lol

14. That would make for an interesting Sunday blat....

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Many thanks for the welcome

16. Weather has cleared, just waiting for the roads to dry up and leathers on. This may sound like a silly question, is there any absolute requirement (or benefit ) running 99 in a motorbike, generally with high performance cars this is the go to rule, though is a bike the same? Or is the old rule of thumb - if its there use it and give it the best chance. It just occurred to me I may be wasting my money using 99 in the bike? Someone set me straight please.

17. Only if you intend leaving the fuel in the tank for a long lay up, eg over winter. You will empty the tank in about 120 miles.
    On older bikes higher octane obvs.

18. Welcome and enjoy.

Nice bike and car!

19. Very nice and you got the essential 959 mod boxed off imo :upyeah:

04919CB0-1CCA-4611-8057-6DDCC42B4C33.png

Do Not Sell My Personal Information