1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT 96680581a - Gps Navigation Support Set Mts Dvt

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Noble Ron, May 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Picked up the Ducati branded above-dash-'navihalter' style Garmin 350 + satnav mount.
    Just thought I would share some real life pics, there are lots of tiny packages with small rubber sticky bits inside and a small metal curved plate too. I'll take then out of their packaging later, but thought you might want to see what is in the package. There are no instructions, so I will have to use the assembled pic as my reference. Anybody got instructions?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Noble Ron, May 25, 2017
    Last edited: May 25, 2017
  2. Anybody have an idea what's needed to do for a TomTom 410 to fit ?
    Looks a nice bit of kit though.

3. It won't fit.....as Ive found out. The only way I can see to do it is to drill through the back of the mount to attach it to the TomTom mount unless anyone can think of something different. Either that or ill be keeping the TomTom on the handlebars.

4. This is what the backing plate would fit to this is for the Garmin 350ML. So I guess you could make something up to fit your unit?
    [​IMG]

5. Am I correct in assuming the Garmin Zumo 395LM will fit as well as the 350? I think they use the same mount.
    Mark

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Mark97,
    Yes the zumo 395 fits, I have one fitted

7. It seems that I have an incomplete set.

There are is no side part that holds the wires and also the centre screw seems completely different that would attach the mount to the bike. I have an older Navihalter mount and that has a sort of lip thing at the back at the base, this one doesn't seem to have one and have checked on the bike.
    Fecking French Ebay!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Previous 2013 version next to 2015+
    [​IMG]

8. I thought the same but pm me with your contact number and I will give you a call
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Previous 2013 version next to 2015+
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]

9. Thanks, can't at the moment, sorry.

10. I've managed to fit all. The screw has to go on so the rubber attachment sits at the back and gets squashed and expands. This created the tension to hold the unit on. Adding the supplied rubber sticky parts help secure the mount to the bike also.

11. Has anyone fitted a Zumo 595 to this as the mount holes seem to be 90deg out, putting the Zumo sideways?

Cheers

Lee

12. Hi,
    Does the Ducati mount come with the cable clips that fit to the side of the bracket as shown on the Ducati website?

13. Mine did not and I've seen someone else's too and they did not either. The main screw that attaches the mount to the bike is smaller in the picture too.

14. I received mine and it didn't have the cable management like the website shows. Kind of disappointing

15. Yes I did. Needed to fabricate a new backing plate for that

16. Just as a little heads up, those little sticky pads in the picture one up from bottom, are, believe it or not £7 each :astonished:
    So don't lose them :)

17. Is it me or do these things look a right faff to fit? Can you still operate the screen with that fitted.

18. Once you've worked it out @Wayne58 their dead simple to fit, but they can, if you try to fit a locking mechanism (Tomtom 410) be to close to the screen and foul it.
    Yes you can operate the screen.

19. Noble Ron, can you please help me. I just picked up my mount and cannot for the life of me figure out how to get it on securely, where the sticky pieces go, where the little metal piece sticks on and how the screw and rubber insert works to secure/hold it in place. Please help. Thank you very much.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information