1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 996 Biposto With Sigma Grunter Tune

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Expat Jack, Aug 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not at that price he’s not ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Great ad BTW.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. It Was! Sorry, a few people expressed an interest when I mentioned it a few years back and I couldn't remember who did. Plenty more fish in the sea mate.. can I interest you in a 2016 scrambler icon?
    ( sorry for the thread jack expat... errrr. Jack)

4. I have a fully restored Suzuki Ts185 that I bought just after yoiu turned me down!
    s-l1600.jpg
    Suzuki 08.12.20.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  5. Right.
    Back to the subject in hand - my 996.
    I have just reduced the price - first post is edited accordingly. Deal for existing Forum members also reduced to reflect this drop.
    The bike will also come with the alcantara seats and the original OEM pads if sold to a forum member.

• Like Like x 3
  6. £5995 with no offers!,would be more of a attractive price tag for late in the season.:thinkingface:

7. I don’t need to sell it mate.

8. Sorry i guess i missed the point of an advertisement sale when i see it then.;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Clumsily worded by me. What I meant was I would like to sell it but I do not have to sell it and that I think the price is a very good price now.
    If it sells, great, the new owner will be happy I am sure. If it does not sell, all that means is no project for me this winter.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I think it's a clean presentable Ducati and worth that price all day long.Also have you considered Carandclassic that's if your not in a rush to sell.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Cheapest one out there now :astonished: No interest from eBay? Or all time wasters? I’m surprised it’s not shifted.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Lots of interest. Time will tell

13. Move to sheffield, put it up for sale at twice the price.

Some London Dandy will bite your arm off.

• Funny Funny x 4
  14. Love it. :cool:
    Like, funny, agree, thanks & useful.

15. I still have the hydraulic oil and bag of mixed bolts :thinkingface:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. You're welcome :D

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sold. @El Toro please close thread.

• Like Like x 8
  18. Stunning, sought after, well priced bikes usually sell quick! Winter project is coming!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information