1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

996 For £5k Challenge

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by West Cork Paul, Jan 11, 2020.

1. @West Cork Paul Old Habits die hard
    In your OP you laid out the rules the moment they got close you move the goal posts. I bet when they finally win they will discover your arms are too short to reach the bottom of your pockets to pay for the round:upyeah::cool:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Nah, they were cheating with foreign bikes, I merely explained the rules a little better:). Anyway, my problem in life has always been long arms and short pockets, hence I'm always broke (relatively):confused:

• Love You Love You x 1
  3. Just done belts on a 996S track bike, the guy wants about 3500 for it. Does that count :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. OK a UK bike, under £5K. Do I win now?

996.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  5. Back of the net. Nothing beats the sweet smell of victory!!
    Drinkies on Paul.

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. It might:thinkingface: could be a bargain that one. @Expat Jack did you see this? Thanks Nelly:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Did you not read the small print about the bit where you’ve got to buy it, get a receipt, ride it to WDfW, show me the bike, the receipt, proof of payment being made and then, only after a thorough investigation by me might I part with £1.50 for a lemonade:D.

LOL, only kidding.

Well done Jez, you win:upyeah:. I didn’t think it was possible. If you’re on the WDfW I’ll buy your first drink, if not I’ll PayPal you a fiver. Can’t say fairer than that. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  8. Wait! Its a track bike & trade. No internet link. Maybe it is a salvage Cat something or other. Nothing like the wonderful one I produced the link for!

EDIT

Oh great I win! Hurray!

Looking at the ad, its low miles, Ohlins & Termis too, could be a nice bike for someone!

#28 Jez900ie, Jan 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Well. This was fun:cool:

I just don’t get why people are advertising 748/996 base models at daft money. They stick around for ages with zero bids or interest.
    There was a 996 BIP on open auction on flea bay. Reserve undisclosed. It ended at £5750 first time. Resisted. £5400. Relisted again probably. Then there was the other one fettled by Foggys mechanic. That was always being auctioned and then relished.
    People need to get real on prices.
    Rant over.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. They might fetch a bit more in spring though?

11. Doubt it as there will be more available then probs which drives prices down generally.

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. Yea thats the ancient dialect of as you British like to call pikey !!! Us irish call them dirty smelly knacker scum we don't mind offending the theiveing scum !! But you are correct :D

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. This is just the Xmas present for you then lol

C73AC66B-22F8-41A9-9241-7B7254E3B1DF.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 4
  14. [​IMG]

15. You’ve been listening to @bradders again haven’t you:)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Doesn't make me wrong ;)

The word is spreading: and that word is 'ahahahahahaha'

• Like Like x 1
  17. I think the next challenge should be find and buy the best 2016 scrambler icon you can for over 5k.. I will buy the winner a few drinks...

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. I’m doing my best for you bud. But my mate said, “But, I don’t have a beard!”

19. I can supply the facial hair he requires... obviously it will be from my arse but he doesn't need to know that...

• Funny Funny x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information