1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

996 996r & Bins...

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Exige, Mar 11, 2018.

1. I like that guy too... Having met the rebel a few times I know he's good people. Mad as a box of frogs and he stole my sleeping bag but good people non the less. I use the plural as more than one occupies his head...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  2. Well, I guess they ran black wheels sometimes - or dark grey :thinkingface:

2001-Troy-Bayliss-Ducati-996-R-Superbike2.jpg 2001-Troy-Bayliss-Ducati-996-R-Superbike4.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  3. yea,go with the black wheels... And maybe fairing also ..

4. How is the tank looking? Surplus?

5. Grey stock wheels for me (store in the garage for later when you collect your profit;))and stock red paint ,but keep the Mag/alu's on at the minute because they look FAB!:upyeah:

6. Yes, deffo need a set but creamy won't give me his off that 996 he doesn't use :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. be nice to him and promise him a ice cream or two thats his weakness;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Creamy, I will get you a whole tub of wotsits ice cream - now send the wheels :):upyeah:

9. I'll send you the wheels off the 996 I don't use (although I do, did 500 miles last year!) as a swap for all the wheels you don't use. Hows that?

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. I use all mine to hold all my disks and tyres I don't use :yum

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  11. Right, because if I send you my "unused" 996 wheels my tyres, discs and the bike itself will just float there nicely due to the strength of my ever decreasing willpower or maybe you think my "shed" (it's not) has been built over some ancient Pagan burial grounds and will be like a Ducati version of poltergeist?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Complete rubbish. You have a truly enviable shed.

Some folk are just too modest of their accomplishments.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. That explains a lot :thinkingface:

14. How come the chain and sprocket looks like they have been transplanted from a tired and neglected bike?

15. Because it's grubby and the last owner probably never cleaned the chain :)

16. Love that

Do Not Sell My Personal Information