1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

996sps Or 1198???

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by cookster, Jul 13, 2017.

1. @Cream_Revenge maybe il do that just leave the covers on all of um so there not sat there looking pretty.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. You will have less and less time to ride....4 and 1 year old kids here.
    If not tight for cash I would keep them (stored properly) as the prices will go up or at least stay where they are.
    If a must to sell I would definitely keep the 996sps and the r1.
    Do not forget there are less and less youngsters getting into riding bikes...these bikes might worth alot in 15-20 years time or might worth f'ck all.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Cam
    Camouflage bike covers are brilliant for this. Believe it or not there are 3 (three) bikes in this picture. I completely forgot about my GSXR until I walked into it the other day! 1500130776820-2008214399.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I'm 62 even though I only look 30. I have always been employed. I have brought up 2 kids of my own and assisted in bringing up 3 others.
    I have always tried to cut my cloth etc
    There have benn times when I thought thought the sXxt was hitting the fan
    Every time that has happened I have thought about selling this selling that borrowing this borowing that
    In the endi ave just sat back and watched it unfold
    I have never had to do anything
    Keep your bikes and enjoy your kids

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. @higgy748 cheers bud maybe I should just chill out and as you said see what happens.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. If you give me the sps I will child mind for free till child is 16. Just as long as you drop child off at my house. I'm easy to find in co armagh.

7. @idrinkbeer you can have the kid and the misses for free and il keep the bikes, that sounds better

8. Send pic of mrs....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information