1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 998r Ecu

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by JoeC, Apr 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    I have a brand new, un-fitted and boxed 998R ecu (part number 96507602B) for 50mm pipes which is surplus to requirements. It came with a whole lot of other parts from a dealer in Germany and as I have about four other ecu's I don't have any use for this one. Sensible offers or will exchange for why!
    I can't seem to get the photo to enlarge, the script reads; 96507602B CENTRALINA X SILENZ.D50 998R. ECU FOR SILENC.D.50 998R

2. £40? :)
    What others do you have :thinkingface:

3. IMG_1832.JPG This one for a start! £40 would get you the empty box!

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Meh, no one want's them :rolleyes: £30?

Empty box, Meh...:expressionless:

5. IMG_1833.JPG
    I also have a still in the box Ducati Corse data logger for all 1098/1198 series bikes, but I don't suppose anyone wants that either so I guess I'll just sling it!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. OK, I'll go as much as paying the postage :innocent:

7. it does say on the ECU 999R and not 998R:thinkingface:

8. You won't want that, you'd need to ride the bike to build any useful data and there's about as much chance of that as, well, me riding one of mine!

9. He has more than 1 :thinkingface:

10. Just got in from a ride out on a 1098R actually :thinkingface: so stick that in your pipe and smoke it :yum

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  11. well take the correct photograph then:thinkingface:

12. See post #1 :thinkingface:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. 40 points from Gryffindor!
    If you read the thread in its entirety you will see that there are in fact two different ecus. The first being 998R in the photo that won't enlarge and the second being 999R in the photo that is enlarged. The third photo is the odd one out and is a 1098/1198 Ducati Corse data logger.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. See 1st (unenlarged) photo. Another 40points!

15. Shut up - I'm sorting him out for ya!!! :rolleyes:

16. Erm.......

17. i don't want points,, just bloody prizes;)

18. Meh! It's my post!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. It's 40 points away, not for!

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. these normally go for a couple of hundred pounds:thinkingface:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information