1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 999 Best Sell Options

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by Ivor, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Hi, thinking of selling my 999, it has dealer fitted full 57 (?) Termi system, I have the original system, am I better selling the bike with the 57 mm system, or selling the 57 mm system separate?
    Ivor

2. You don't charge for looking after it? Strange business model..

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. You're better off keeping it...and watching it appreciate both in value and kudos.:cool:

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Have 2 999s decided to keep the red one as all the other 5 ducatis are red... So the black 999 is going, the exhaust won't fit the other 999, I don't think, it has a half system anyway..

• Like Like x 1
  5. as a potential buyer a full termi system definitely adds value to the bike. So I think a rational buyer would be prepared to pay a few hundred pounds more for a bike with termis on. The amount will depend upon how much (used) termis are selling online ? if you can pick up a set for 500/600£ I would probably think the value on the bike will only be 300£ more.

I hope this helps.

6. Also, has the bike been mapped with the Termi on? If so would be a shame to remove, if not, i'd probably put the stock pipe on and sell seperate/use the Termi as a bargaining chip.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information