1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 999 Bip 2003 £3300

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by quantuman, Jul 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a 2003 999 in RED. an early std model with just over 10800k miles. ..

Starts on the button, as I regularly (monthly) fire it up, till the fan comes on.. Gears and clutch are fine.. All the electrics work ok. Speedo assy has one plastic button missing.. Battery is good as always on a tender. Other than the 'white nose' and Termi Exhaust, its all standard...

It's sat in my garage ever since... It looks in reasonable, NOT Mint, but clean condition, but lacks full service history docs, and no tool kit. Will need MOT, Recommissioning, Service and Belts .. My asking price reflects all this.. Registered as CAT D (light damage) now repaired...

Grab a bargain.. These 999 are beginning to increase in value. only £3300....

My 999 3.JPG

My 999 5.JPG

003.JPG

my 999 1.jpg

#1 quantuman, Jul 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  2. Sounds good value to me

3. A picture tell's a thousand words my friend:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sorry @XH558 pics are up now.....

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. quant,no need to apologize to me just trying to sell it for you:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Looks too cheap to me... ;)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Yesterday I had offers of £3200 (2) that I turned down. Now an offer of £2750. There's a breaker, on Fleebay, asking £900 just for the Termi Tailpipe.. I may do a Cookster and break it...:p

8. my bike is currently on the bay....
    had it up for £4850, was offered 4200, changed it to £5150. got offered £4500. next wekk it'll be up for 5495 and i'll get somewhere near £4800
    ebayers need to feel they've got a better deal ...... so play the game, up for £4250. still one of the cheapest 999's, they'll offer £3500 and your done.......:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information