1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 or 1098/1198 to Panigale 1199

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Royum, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Thanks guys for the advice. Motorapido and JHP (as well as others) duly consulted. We are working on a setup. Will let you know. Everyone trying to achieve the same..... springs already softened etc. lots done so far already.

2. Well it's dry today in Somerset and sunny! A bit chilly and seems a good opportunity to lubricate the bike and get sore neck and wrists from the first ride of 2013. I might rock up at a Ducati dealers and see what's happening with a Bayliss and a Pani test? Will let you know with pics?

3. Mind the salt

4. You can hardly see my 848 for salt! It's a quite cool white/red colour..... not ideal, and wondering how much AC50 I remembered to spray on in October?! Might get the hose out tomorrow.

Roy, my desmo is fixed too - so maybe we should ask John if we can take out the desmo, panigale and a 1098R bayliss for a back to back? (am presuming they can lend us a bayliss)! Apparently still snow up there though so maybe they won't be so keen. Think the desmo is still on slicks too, so.......

Go get your desmo back - you know you want to!

5. You know me too well! ;-)

6. Post of the century! :fist: :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information