1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 999 - Pressure Forces Sale

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Old rider, Oct 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0F2A3D2F-0337-4A77-931F-8B936614B6AF.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ouch :’(

• Love You Love You x 1
  3. Right, let's me honest here. You've made a good job of advertising and it looks a cracking bike at a reasonable cost but it's not sold for some time. I think you need to accept the fact that God/Allah/Mischievous Pixies/whatever will not allow the bike to leave your possession. I'm fully convinced that if someone does come to buy it it'll refuse to start and make funny noises.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Double ouch :’(

• Love You Love You x 2
  5. 250 boxes of 32 bags of cheesy wotsits?

• Like Like x 1
  6. So my wife is right. I should have accepted the 5 grand the insurance offered to write it off and scrap it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Perhaps I should part it out???

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  8. Or wait till Easter when there’s more of a demand?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Absolutely, it's a rotten time of the year to sell anything. Give April a spin!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. If you part it out you’ll quickly sell all of the easily damaged bits, but you’ll end up with a pile of boxes of bits (Three times the size of the bike) spread around the house. Don’t ask my wife how we know that!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. No

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. I'm very sorry to hear your wife was right. It must be a tough time for you right now. Mine was right once, a few years ago now, so I know how you feel.

• Funny Funny x 5
  13. yep, you start with a few innocent bits kicking around and next minute it's turned into a Monster. :upyeah:

14. It will sell, just need patience, it is a beautiful bike, well looked after, so in the spring lots of people are going to be after it and you will sell it for more, as for now, I am sure a few people are following you cutting the price every few days with great interest, they just sit on the fence , ready to buy it for a super bargain.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. And I’m sorry you think I should have let it be scrapped.

16. I don't think that at all.

• Like Like x 1
  17. @Old rider just put the price back to its original price, sod the vultures on their fences, and wait for April, then put it on a few other places at the original price as well.

or just keep it :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. Doesn’t the ad say ‘forced’? ;)

19. Nothing the Edit tool cant fix :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information