1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 999 - Pressure Forces Sale

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Old rider, Oct 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. More to life than riding bikes, can still enjoy them without getting too hot or cold getting wet or avoiding people trying to kill us

Personally I’d keep a bike just to look at in the same way people appreciate art also still pop down the bikers cafe for a brew a chat and look around then get in the warm dry car and drive home

Can still be heavily involved in bikes without riding I have found that out but it’s really not that bad just be glad you are at the stage you can make the decision we have all had near misses where the decision could have been made for us

All the best though and fully understand why

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. 796EFC62-889E-4D82-80CA-9B791C827F48.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  3. "Ropey"?

Oh, you mean Ducati!

Yep, it has Ducati welding on it.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thanks :)
    My daughter has a Hornet 600, so I wouldn’t be able escape the world of biking even if I wanted to and I don’t want to.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Looks fantastic, I would love to own that, 4F832B78-B9C3-41F8-B0A7-427736C6DA37.jpeg if I hadn’t just bought my M1200 I would have bought it, what I would definitely do is trade my 2016 scrambler and give you 1k on top, the logic being the wife allows it because the Scrambler is low power and a sensible riding position, good luck with convincing her on that one OR !!! :)

6. Yes it’s the norm, the frames snap at the welds on all Ducati’s after about 50 miles, that’s why we all wear back packs with MIG welders in them.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. 'For the Fallen' ...quite apt given your recent experience. GLWS or alternatively decision to keep the bike

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Fuck sake, kick a man while he's down won't you! He's already been told to sell his bike and now you offer a Scrambler!

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Interesting offer, not quite sure it solves my problem though...

10. A tad opportunistic perhaps, my apologies:/

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. yes, I thought perhaps the “it’s not very powerful” angle might work, but on balance I doubt your wife would fall for that, I know mine wouldn’t :)

12. Wow that's clean!
    If I was in your situation I would seriously consider finding somewhere to store it where I could keep looking at it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  13. Don't blame you, I'd be taking any angle to get rid of a Scrambler too.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  14. 4093C131-8605-4DB7-A4ED-799ED6BB58C3.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  15. Sorry to hear about this, mate. Best of luck with the sale. Someone’s going to get a well sorted bike.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Exhaust is nice and shiny.

I like the plate hanger too, can you take some pics please? Where did you get it?

17. Thanks @bettes

18. Good looking bike, where are you up to with service history?
    Is it due the big service at 15’000?

19. It’s had way more fettling than riding. I’ll miss both...

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information