1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 V 996

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Cream_Revenge, Apr 2, 2016.

1. ahead of their time............

2. My biggest issue with 999 design is the mirrors/indicators, bloody ugly. That's why the race bike looks SO much better, IMO. So I took mine off :)

3. I likes the 999 on its debut but I like the Paso so there might be something wrong with me.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. The front sprocket is easier to change on a 996. Why revert to a bit of bent metal to retain the front sprocket????

5. Much easier on the SS too but the sprocket pales in comparison to the pita battery box...

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. you REALLY don't like that battery box do you!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. you REALLY don't like that battery box do you!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Ugly or not if anyone is selling a mint 749r and I mean mint please pm me .

9. Whatever gives you that idea??
    A lot of the problem is down to the pre-Exige fat American cable kit I have in there. Not only do the fat cablesi not fit in the box well but the terminals don't nest with the oem ones well either.
    By all accounts, Exiges slimmer cables lose little or nothing in terms of electrical resistance but fit enormously better and his terminals work much better as well.

10. My dick just leaked, mind you it does that quite a lot thhese days.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information