1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 999r Specs/info

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by yellowducmaniac, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Thanks for the help Exige, what a brilliant forum.....Twist of the wrist is the same dealer ,they changed their name a while ago.

If it was registered in march 2003 it should have the grey cast swinger and silver frame, and why would they swap the plate...yes I did wonder about the termi's...but its only down the road from me,i'll still go down for a look .

2. Not me Stu. :thinkingface: The only 999R I came close to buying was a FILA just before I bought my 1098R

3. As I said above - looks like a false plate they have done for display only - do you know why they changed their name, always dubious about companies that do this :thinkingface: unless it was just due to the rubbish name :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. And the secret time traveller gives himself away : o D

5. I will have a 2098R one day :mad:

It was someone on here :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Bloody iPhone :mad:

Edited

7. They have those in the future, too?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Couldn't keep away, eh? :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. On a Windows or Chromebook

control (ctrl) + c for copy
    control (ctrl) + v for paste

or on a Mac

command (cloverleaf or apple button) + c for copy
    command (cloverleaf or apple button) + v for paste

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. MAzingZ :eek:

11. I think they were called tallington motorcycles before twist of the wrist too?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Mmmmm :eyes:

13. The chap with roadhouse, formed it as a private company on the 18th of Jan 2017 as a private company, registered it from an address near Peterborough and the chaps name is Simon Mackey, looks like he owned it as twist of the wrist motorcycles too

#33 noobie, Sep 8, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  14. You know how it is Ian...once bitten etc...still plan to keep the RSV4 tho..awesome machine.

• Like Like x 1
  15. The duc 999r plate has it against a registered march 2003 bike that was mot'd in august 2017 with a mileage of 14,318 and currently has no mot.

The bike in the advert with the duc999r plate says it has 3,810 miles on it and registered 01-01-2004

Might be worth asking them what is the number plate of the bike that is for sale, when was it registered and what proof do they have of it being an R and number 127

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. See above :)

• Love You Love You x 1
  17. Yeah but I write pretty :yum

18. ….late? …..slowly? :thinkingface:

19. Always. Some are in such a rush to come first

20. Elise doesn't worry about that sort of thing, he has money.

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information