1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 999r Specs/info

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by yellowducmaniac, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Bikes not money :rolleyes: I pay tax :sob:

2. Road tax? You've started riding your bikes?

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. I’m sure the pate is just a showroom thing, although I haven’t read the ad.

But from what’s on thus thread, wrong swingarm, no plaque, not much history...doesn’t sound a 14k bike to me...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Looks like a very nice example of an unmolested 2004 999R.

5. The DMC one looks better value of the history stacks, there isn’t much description on eBay

6. Correct swing arm, the bike looks good - but if no docs and plaque then maybe not worth the money to most...

7. Income Tax you fekkin' arab :eek:

• Love You Love You x 1
  8. Thought someone up there ^^^ said it should be grey for 2003 so wrong?

9. It's a 2004 :):upyeah:

10. Ar the 2003 was a comment about the reg rather than the bike, so if that was the bike reg then it’s an 03. But it’s a dummy shop reg so 04. Got it

• Like Like x 1
  11. This is always the thing, you maybe prepared to trust a dealer so pay the premium because you like it and overlook the lack of history and plaque, but come resale time, and that often comes, the next buyer probably won't be so ready to buy without the gumpf.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Thanks for all the advice and help guys... I do agree with noobie, if I were to be buying a 999R I would be wanting everything to be straightforward and for it to include the Ducati verification plaque and box etc, these things do count if I ever wanted to move it on. also there's too much niggling doubt involved with the registration confusion and a couple of other little things where this one is concerned ,its probably a kosher bike at a good price but its not for me...i'll keep looking, I also like the look of the 749R but they're a bit thin on the ground at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yellow 999s are mega, you should try one! Totally. :D

14. :D

15. All said and done, there is nothing stopping you going to have a look at it IF it is close to you just to see what dealers think what type of bike and condition that money requires?

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information