1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 999rs Carbon Weave

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by richgilb, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Is it twill or plain on the bodywork, please?

2. As far as I know the fairing kit was mostly in twill weave and kevlar reinforced but the unpainted sections were in plain weave. All the other carbon parts were in plain weave apart from F06-07 breather tank.

@tom.i knows better methinks :)

3. Not a carbon aficionado so wouldn't know the difference - mine are like this: ps Rich, do you know the moto.italia geezer out your way, it isn't you is it? :thinkingface: @richgilb

IMG_4064.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sorry for the slow reply!

That is plain weave then....no, motoitalia is a guy called Rich in Patrington.

This is my business: www.rsrmoto-europe.com

I live in Strasbourg now!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Ah, are you the one on Facebook with the competition? I'm Kelsey Recluse on there... :)

6. Yep! For this: https://www.rsrmoto-europe.com/collections/kupplungzylinder

I am dead scared of giving a second one away and still having no material to use after the recipient submits the video. I can picture someone installing it in a dark garage where you can't see what is going on, using a really shit camera, with a knackered looking bike, dog barking and a few swear words thrown in!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information