1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999rs Replica

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by 2moto, Sep 10, 2017.

1. No, what made you think so?

2. I think he wanted a race :thinkingface: - are you going to enter it in the Performance bikes challenge against their blade? that would be fun :):upyeah:

3. There are actually a few special internal parts and assembly is a bit tricky. It's a bit more complicated than just a standard radial lower.

4. There are actually a few special internal parts and assembly is a bit tricky. It's a bit more complicated than just a standard radial lower.
    ???

5. Performance Bikes Magazine have challenged any specials to try and beat their modified Fireblade around a circuit...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Get Lorenzo to ride it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. OR our very own Lorenzo replicas: @bradders or @royalwithcream Mmmm, we have 2 :thinkingface:

• Love You Love You x 1
  8. More Rainey these days.

9. Is your airbox sandwiched between the head and manifold or is there an insulating piece at the head/carbon interface?

10. The airbox is sandwiched between the head and the throttle body. There is also a heat insulating layer incorporated into the bottom of the airbox.

11. Made of phenolic resin?

#91 xracer, Jun 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  12. See post 3 and read post 7 :)

13. No. You read them and then read what I was asking.

#93 xracer, Jun 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  14. You asked what they were made out of, I checked the start of the thread for evidence - then you changed your question, I was trying to be helpful :sob:

• Love You Love You x 1
  15. I asked what the insulating material was between the head and airbox. What question did I change? Are we on the same page?

16. Post 94 I read 'What's it made of' I checked earlier posts and replied, then the question seems to have changed - probably to be clearer, but I could have dreamt it :thinkingface:

17. Post 92: I asked two questions. 1: Is the airbox sandwiched between the head and the intake manifold. 2. And if so, was there an insulating material between the carbon box and head.
    Vmotos’ reply was yes to both my questions. (Which is what I assumed)
    I then asked if the insulating material it was phenolic resin (post 94).
    You then, in post 95, alluded to the fact that the answer to my questions were mentioned in post 3 and 7.
    I then alluded to the fact that you were wrong (post 96).
    One of us is wrong. Would you like to guess who ;).

18. Is now a good time to ask about a 749RS replica?

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. You :eyes: unless I speed read and you didn't change your answer :thinkingface: but I was only trying to be helpful either way o_O so sorry for upsetting you :yum

20. Shhhh Liz, grown ups falling out, step away :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information