1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999rs Replica

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by 2moto, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Seems to me that someone posts a thread, some folks are interested, questions are asked, they are answered or they aren't answered, folks either stay with the thread cos it's interesting and informative, or they ignore the thread because it isn't...

Or we could do things like this thread, instead.

Perhaps we can have a poll on which approach is better overall!

• Agree Agree x 1

2. @2moto I'm very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very sorry.

Me included. I think its great.

I'm also very very very interested in what you're doing which is why I'm asking lots of questions. Your work on the forks is genius and I'd have loved to have had you spout on the full details of what you did thats all.

Ducati ownership hasn't changed, we're all passionate, we're all on love with the bikes and anything we can learn about or for them however obscure is always welcome.

tell you what I'll report my own post as inappropriate.

• Like Like x 1
  3. nah, just stop banter full stop. If this was ziggy's thread the replies would have been a riot of humour.
    But damage is done now in the OP's eyes.
    I've taken the liberty of reporting my own post. and I promise not to banter or ask anything other than a superficial question in future.

• Love You Love You x 1
  4. I work in auto and race industry composite engineering so I love minutiae of detail, like anyone in engineering you thrive on people who are willing to take time to show and share such wonderful detail.

I've always gone to great pains to explain something in my threads, the appreciation and reward comes in enriching others by seeing them make use of it.

I only asked because I've spent over 25 years in the composites industry and I might have been able to add something.

I was wanting to explore many of the things he's included on his bike on a future build of my own, but that avenue of advice and questioning's not likely to happen now.

anyway...*unwatches thread as he prances off like Morecambe and wise":sob:

#164 Sev, Jun 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  5. Go on @Loz close the thread please :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Loz, El T has demoted you to a basic moderator me thinks :eek:

• Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  7. You watching aren't you...…………...:eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Thanks Sev.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I thought you had been sent to bed :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Thanks 2moto. You’ve just answered all my questions.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  11. :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Oh no I'm not :confounded:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I have a prototype of one of those you know :innocent::yum

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Really Nelson! He made his own coffin. He has posted up something special and some of us have enquiring minds.
    He’s done more damage to himself then ANY poster here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I’ve praised and defend 2moto on this thread. I’ve said in black and white that I don’t want to make an enemy of him. I deleted some of my questioning posts even to give him the benefit of doubt. But to act like he has (packing up bat and ball and storming off) then I have no option to think less of the man. I am truly sorry that it has come to this.
    Don’t post a special and not expect people to ask how things were done.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Have I been banned yet?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Who said that? :D

18. Can you polish header pipes? Can you buy Akra headers by themselves as my standard pipes look a bit dirty/flaky/trampy looking

428DB954-E764-43D3-954B-81756F74A1FE.jpeg

19. Also I’m in need of some rearsets and levers any help please guys/gals

Do Not Sell My Personal Information