1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 999s Mono Nero 2006

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by JoeC, Nov 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Like Like x 2
  1. which one of your bikes will you keep?

2. I don’t know, I haven’t sold one yet and have too many to choose from. Plus, I have just bought another Hypermotard 1100, due for delivery next week so so far the tally is going up not down!

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. For a moment there i thought you'd new baby or money worries.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Can you show some of the history?
    Perhaps for potential buyers??

5. Yes, all the paperwork is now with the bike.

6. Can you give me a pm about it?
    Show some of it?

7. This is the one you didn’t want to buy six months ago. But sure, pm me if you have changed your mind. I also have the 998 up for sale which you might be interested in. Either way, give me a shout if so.

• Like Like x 1
  8. With NO reserve inplace on your listing Joe i would be getting worried especially with the ebay fees and all that.:thinkingface::thinkingface:

9. i expect theres a few ways you can back out of stuff if youre a seller... some of which i think are quite unscrupulous methods having been on the receiving end ie shrill bidding

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Be a wanker thing to do though. If it sells, that’s what’s it’s worth.

11. well it was offered for 8500 at the top of this thread and with over 16 hours to go its in pretty good shape for a last minute flurry

• Like Like x 1
  12. so it ended at 7300 in the end... OP are you sad to see it go?

13. @RC1 I'm not so sure i'd be celebrating at that sale price but of course that depends on what Joe paid for it in the first place, that could be the icing on the cake if he paid a much lower amount.

14. @JoeC thread closed?

15. I still have it but I’m taking it off sale. Buyer contacted me to say couldn’t collect until end April and would I accept a p/ex of his CBR or would have to sell it first etc. etc. Usual ebay nonsense!
    At least it gave me an idea of future price expectation, so nothing ventured. I don’t have time for private sales so as some point it will head to a dealer but for now is back in the barn.
    Yes please elT, close thread.

16. Joe

If it's any consolation, I think that your original requested price at the beginning of this thread is more than fair, I'm shocked it's not sold yet at that price, and can assure you that if I had that sort of spare cash around it would have been sat in my workshop for months now.

Nasher.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Thread closed then

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information