1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

749 999s Termi Performace Kit/can

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by xander296, Jun 11, 2018.

1. 573.1.081.1A appears to be an 102db exhaust that retains the cats. The DP part is 96112403B. The parts catalogue referred to it as the carbon exhaust system.

2. That should just go on then, without a map do you think? why would it have a cat if it's a race part? How is it louder? Seems odd but if I can get it cheap might be an option for now, straight on no map and a bit more noise,

3. I think I have about three sets of pipes in various guises (I have 999S and a 999R that came with a spares kit) and a couple of ecu's. I'll have a look in the morning as I just arrived home after a long, delayed flight!

4. That would be good thanks

5. Anyone had one of these pipes on? Was it louder than standard did it sound nice? Did it run ok, Got to let the lad know by this weekend

6. Hiya, I have a termi system in titanium with a 999R racing ecu (oe and boxed) which I would part with for 800€ and a de-catted 999S system (no ecu) at 400€. Postage in addition.
    PM me if any good!

7. Good prices :):upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. I'm trying to make a bit of room in the barn assuming I eventually get planning permission. I also will need to hide a 1098R somewhere in a couple of weeks!

9. You think you have problems - 2 x 1098R Bayliss in the kitchen, an 1199R behind the settee and a 996R blocking the TV in the bike room - I have 6 weeks however :innocent:

• Like Like x 1
  10. My girl's already here (the French one who lives 15 mins away). My dilemma is I have two weeks to get organised and collect the bike in Normandy which is 800kms away; the problem being my van (with 999S) is sat about 20 mins from Gatwick airport! I wonder if it will fit in the back of a Renault Kangoo or an Audi A3?
    MyHoney.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nah, nice freckles btw :)

12. Nice everything tbh, she's a keeper (if I don't fuck it up). I would give up all the bikes in a heartbeat!
    Here she is with a hat on!
    IMG_0854.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nah, you'll fook it up... o_O:upyeah:

14. Hey, I'm a keeper too (my Mum says)!
    IMG_0814.JPG

15. Nah :scream: don't do that again o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Nice photos, and nice prices on the cans but I am a peasent with two young kids and only just bought the bike so funds just are not there at the moment, I appriciate the offer though.

• Like Like x 1
  17. With a half system do you need to get another ecu? Or power commander or will a standard setup work

18. I ran my 05 w termi 1/2+can for 30,000 miles on std ecu no problem. No track days mainly touring. When I got dp filters I had the ecu flashed to dp but didn’t notice much difference, 5k flatspot cleaned up a bit.

19. Thanks for the reply worth bearing in mind, Chris on here has offered to reflash mine at a very resonable price, just got something to deal with before I can get to the bike.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information